Saturday, November 14, 2009

Student receive : letters go to to "conference " * forum * ectzzz *?

there is bunch of " national " " leadership " " Conference " ." academic achievement " They invite me to go some meeting , they said i'm a very honorable student..and not alot student have been selected.. those meeting for good students .. . They descride those meeting can be " life changing " ...stuff like that ..I mean I could go if it's FREE ..but you need to pay like " 2000 " $$ something for those.. some even said if you go .. you can get more than 2 credits of college . and I mean.. I been a very good student.. I make very good grade in my classes . Should I pay to go those ? I mean .. are there anyone receive those letter like me ? and did you go? how was it?

Student receive : letters go to to "conference " * forum * ectzzz *?
It sounds like a scam to me; I can't imagine their asking students for $2,000 for a conference. Check with your advisor or department chair at your shcool, though.

primary teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment