Saturday, November 14, 2009

Student money?

Hi there i am a student I would like to use some of my money (which includes savings and some left over student loan) to invest in something small.





I don't know about stocks and shares to save my life so I really wouldn't feel confortable starting there. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. ( eg books and websites etc)





A little about me. I am an 18 year old first year undegraduate Law and History student my family are in one of the lowest earning categories but I am quite responsible with money and I have managed to save up to pay for my tuition fees and living costs for next year ( roughly £5000) as I don't want to run up huge student debt spend 5-10years (if I am lucky) paying it back and another 5 years saving to start my own business (which is what i REALLY want to do instead of slaving away for someone else)I am currently £6000 in debt .I am going to work during the summer to earn extra cash and invest it in something small

Student money?
if i was you i would use your savings to pay off the money that you already owe. investing your savings may or may not make you money but you will always be running up interest on debts.


No comments:

Post a Comment