Saturday, November 14, 2009

Student Loan Broker?

I'm currently a Mortgage Broker and there are too many problems in that industry for me to continue. Too much Fraud and other problems. I'm looking to move over to becoming a Student Loan Broker...I recently got a student loan for myself and noticed that I was charged $3,000.00 for a $30,000.00 student loan! I figured that there could be a career here.





Anyone know of any wholesale student loan lenders?





I did my loan with Astrive and they brokered it to Charter One. Since I only have a California Financial Lender's License I'm not sure if I can broker to that lender.





Please let me know if there is a directory just as there is in the mortgage business.

Student Loan Broker?
Yes you may switch over to student loan broker and have a career here. For more details please visit http://loan.sjdinfotech.com


No comments:

Post a Comment