Thursday, November 19, 2009

Student Government...HELP?

Hello,


This friday I am running in my high school's student elections. I am running for something called Junior Rep. This is a position is one that I am the representative on the schools student council for the grade nines next year. I am EXTREMELY passionate about my school and their student council but I am running against three of the MOST popular people in my school. I have no catch phrase my name is Jordynn Johnson.





I need ideas on how to campaign in the next, poster ideas and catch phrases . Oh and I can only make one 8"x11" poster.








Thanks so much for your help





JJordynn

Student Government...HELP?
Your gonna need flyers.





You need a pic of you pointing like on the war poster with ' YOU NEED ME' at the top of it.





Then at the bottom write this.





(Make sure theres your country flag behind you on the pic).








' there coms one time in ones life when they must choose, between the passionate person, and the popular person (The 4 P's) But be aare that the choice consults you, the choice could back fire on you.


I would say that I am the first two P's, and I know what you need and I want to know what you want, and yes, I will try my hardest to give you it, that is why, come voting day you must vote for me, Jordynn Johnson, as your Junior rep, for a vote for Jordynn Johnson is a vote for complete service and passion.


You Know What To Do, So Do It'





Then have some things ure gonna change, then your signature.





Hope this helps.
Reply:"JoJo for Junior Rep" is kinda catchy and memorable. A better one may arise. You left no other info on what else you will be doing during your campaign (such as debates, speeches, pamphleteering". But remember, if you have ever done this thing in Middle School and won, you have some cache going into this election. Also, despite popularity, if your opponents are also known as stupid or irresponsible their popularity may not transfer to votes.





Good Luck to you!

dental school

No comments:

Post a Comment