Thursday, November 19, 2009

Exchange Student?

I'm from Australia and unfortunately, cannot speak another language but after year 12 (the last year of education in Aus) i was hoping to go to another english speaking country for a student exchange.


I was really hoping to go the UK, coz USA seemed a little too scary for a seventeen year old! My parents went to a meeting about one organisation, but they don't let students over to the UK unless still in school.


I can't go on exchange as next year is my final year.


I was wondering if anyone knew a student exchange program that allowed students over there after high school?

Exchange Student?
Try St Andrews University. This is probably the most 'international' of the British universities and the third oldest after Oxford %26amp; Cambridge. They have links with virtually every country and I am sure their 'overseas' staff will help you or guide you to someone who can. Send them an e-mail.
Reply:i have a nice site for u where u get information about study.


Or use search on this site.





http://www.OnlineStudyInfo.com





Best Regards


I Hop U like My Answer


Dr.Alisha


No comments:

Post a Comment