Thursday, November 19, 2009

Student Finance for University - Changed Uni after getting results, what to do?

I have applied for Student Finance back in June 2007.





In the form I wrote that I would be going to Westminster as my firm choice, however my results wasn't able to get me to there.





Now I have a place in Uni of Greenwich, and today I have recieved a letter about Student Finance, however it says Uni of Westminster, and I should take it to enrollment day.





How do I contact Student Finance to tell them that I have changed Uni?

Student Finance for University - Changed Uni after getting results, what to do?
Phone Student Finance company, explain this to them, they will then tell you if they need to send out another letter etc. Trust me they are used to this type of thing, so it won't be a hassle for them to deal with. By doing this you are then keeping yourself right, and it can't fall back on you.
Reply:The amount of your financial aid/ loan wont change.





If you went through clearing then student finance will be aware of the situation although it doesn't really make much of a difference even if your LEA have agreed to pay your fees. If that has been agreed then which ever uni accept and enrol you will request them.





Call your LEA or have a look on www.studentfinancedirect.com





have fun at uni xxx

dental assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment