Monday, November 16, 2009

Online Student Planner or Software?

I am taking 5 online courses at a community college as well as working full time. I am looking for a good online student planner or student planning software that will help me schedule out my assignments, time manage etc... Free or cheap preferably. If you know of a good paper student planner for college students that would be good too, I can only find ones that are geared towards Elementary or High School work...

Online Student Planner or Software?
You can schedule tasks in Microsoft Outlook. I bought a pda (and portable keyboard) for grad school because it was cheaper and smaller than a laptop. I used it to take notes in classes and to manage my time. The calendar and task functions on a pda are really similar to Outlook. I scheduled every reading assignment and every assignment that I had to turn in. Its a pain at the beginning of the semester, but it really helps. Good Luck!

dental hygenist

No comments:

Post a Comment