Monday, November 16, 2009

Which student?

student a- claims that a person will be able to squeeze a clothespin more times in a minute if the person exercises first. student a suggests that exercising produces a faster pulse rate which indicates that the blood is getting to the muscles faster.





student b- claims that a person will be able to squeeze a clothespin more times in a minute if the person does not exercise first. student b suggests that exercise takes energy away from the muscles, and a person who has been resting will have more energy.





which of the two students do u agree with? ..and how could u find out for sure which claim is correct?

Which student?
I would agree with student b, because I know if I was doing something I would grow tired and when the task came before me I would do it at a slower pace. However I am not 100% sure, that is just my theory.


How else? Do an experiment. But you would have to have people with similar hand structure, or someone could have an advantage with muscle or size.

dental work

No comments:

Post a Comment