Saturday, November 14, 2009

Student exchange, from Florida to Japan?

I recently discovered student exchange programs. I'm currently 13 and in 8th grade, but I was going to wait until I could drive and learn some Japanese, then attend for a school year. But now I'd like some advice, tips, and stories on doing this, because I'm still rather unsteady about the idea of it.


Students there aren't going to think I'm big nerd or loser because I took the exchange student program?


Whats a safe, and inexpensive, company to trust?


Will I be the only foreigner in the school, or will there be a group of exchange students attending with me?


My host family wont tell me no makeup, or be fussy about what I eat, give me a strict list of rules, etc? (I'm allergic to fish. ^-^;)


How will the schools there be, will they have uniforms, what do they teach, etc?


And anything else you'd like to add or say.

Student exchange, from Florida to Japan?
Have you discussed your plans with your parents?/ If so, what do they think? How will you pay for it?





Google Japanese education. Why did you pick Japan?
Reply:just go and apply and google ytour question


No comments:

Post a Comment