Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Student Loans?

I'm currently in grade 12, and I'm in the process of applying to universities and for student loans.





On the OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) website, they only have applications for 2006-2007 and 2007-2008.


For the 2007-2008 application, I would fill out the form that indicates I'm in a postsecondary program that STARTS any time between August 1, 2007, and July 31, 2008.





There is no application on the OSAP website for the 2008-2009 school year, which is when I'll be in university.





So, when do I apply for OSAP? When I'm already IN university? I thought that you apply for student loans in grade 12, right before you start your postsecondary education.

Student Loans?
Call them directly and ask your question./
Reply:Nono, the website updates itself in April. When you get accepted etc. You apply for residence, OSAP etc.





Atleast that's what I believe. :S


No comments:

Post a Comment