Saturday, April 17, 2010

Student finance question, please help (Worried)?

So basicly, i was on a course that i really didnt like, so i decided to stop attending....





My student loan still got paid into my account.





Now i will be starting a new course in september and i am wondering will dropping out of course and getting loan paid to me affect my chance of getting my student loan?








I am a student in the uk, btw.

Student finance question, please help (Worried)?
Usually you have to carry a full load of courses to get your financial aid disbursement. Also, in the US I believe that you can't have below a certain grade point average. Dropping a course would mean that one isn't making adequate process toward a degree. You'll still be responsible for paying back your loan. Not to make you panic, but taking a student loan when one is not a student constitutes fraud. I'd contact the loan officers at your school. There may be a way to take care of it. It may mean that you'll have to pay the original loan back, or they may not give you a loan this time.. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment