Saturday, April 17, 2010

Question about student loans and full-time-part-time schedules ...?

I'm a university student in Canada on student loans - the catch is, I must remain a full-time student (min. 3 courses).





My dilemma is that I really want to take only two courses this term (which has already begun).





If I drop two of my courses, what are the chances that I would be found out? Do students on government loans often drop from full-time to part-time and get away with it?





What should I do?

Question about student loans and full-time-part-time schedules ...?
I don't know the Canada rules on student loans but in the US usually you will be found out if you drop classes. At my school if a student drops below half time (our eligiblity for student loans) after the loans have been disbursed they are still eligible for it but if they drop before the loans have come in they do not recieve the loans so I would ask your lender or financial aid office.

dental insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment