Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Student Loan Info Request for CC student?

Can someone tell me of a student loan company that makes it easy to get a loan, like sallie mae's tuition answer? I already got federal stafford loan via college and I am maxed out with sallie mae tuition answer for this year. I want this loan to be sent to me and I don't want the financial aid office to be involved. I have a credit worthy cosigner. It's a community college but I need my own computer and to pay for rent that doesn't get paid by my part time job. It would be a 1-time 8k loan with everything deferred til I graduate. PLEASE HELP...I need to apply immediately.





Suntrust offers a private student loan. Anyone get theres?





Please SERIOUS ONLY replies.

Student Loan Info Request for CC student?
There are so many people that offer loans such as astrive but they have high intrest rates!As long you have a co signer you will have no problem!

tooth extraction

No comments:

Post a Comment