Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Please Help!! Non Student Living In Student Accomodation Pay All Council Tax For The Whole House?!?

Hi, I graduated from university in July and I have moved back to the same city last month to live in a student house with 4 students, 1 of whom is from France and is working as a student teacher. The house is council tax band C. I have been told that the amount owed each year is £2,000. I have just got my first job on a salary of £15,000. My question is do I have to pay the whole £2,000 as I am not a student or is it split between me and the french resident? Any answers given are greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Please Help!! Non Student Living In Student Accomodation Pay All Council Tax For The Whole House?!?
The best people who can answer that is the people from the council.


Go to your local town hall and see the person in charge if the answer is no make sure put it in writing and show to other people sharing the bill as a proof.


No comments:

Post a Comment