Saturday, April 17, 2010

Student Council?

I am signing up for Student Council this year. I got all of my teachers to sign my reconmendation paper and write my grade. All i need to do is write why i want to be in Student Council. i dont know where to start, or how to put it. All i know is that i am a good leader. so ca u help me out?





---Why do you want to represent your class on the 2008-2009 Student Council?





Thanks

Student Council?
How about putting what is that you want to do for your fellow students?
Reply:Being a good leader doesn't seem like a good enough reason to want to be in student council. If someone told you to run a crap factory, just because you're a good leader, would you do it?





Do you care about your school? Do you want to improve student life? Do you want to represent the student body? Do you have ideas to improve school spirit? Try some of those.

dental hygenist

No comments:

Post a Comment