Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Student council?

I am signing up for Student Council this year. I got all of my teachers to sign my reconmendation paper and write my grade. All i need to do is write why i want to be in Student Council. i dont know where to start, or how to put it. All i know is that i am a good leader. so ca u help me out?





---Why do you want to represent your class on the 2008-2009 Student Council?





Thanks








i am not really aloud to suggest things right now because i am only a freshman. so any other ideas

Student council?
Say how you would do a really good job, and how you think that you could represent the class good, and you have lots of good ideas,etc.... If need more help just e-mail me...
Reply:Talk about you leadership skills and give examples of things that you have done that prove you are a leader. Also, it would be good to talk about your organizational skills (if you are an organized person) as this is very necessary in that type of position.





Best of luck


No comments:

Post a Comment